Friday, August 12, 2005

Spread the Love

The aftermath of this fiasco must have made the triple bypass seem like a day at the beach. One bypass for each wife - coincidence? On the bright side, the fine was only the equivalent of $126. I paid $115 for a jaywalking ticket once, so I think he got off pretty cheap there.

In fairness, though, there were probably late fees added on to the fine because the check was late. I thought I could get away without paying being that I don’t have a car and it wasn’t really a moving violation, well, I was moving, but you know what I mean – not in a vehicle. The court was not persuaded evidently, because they threatened to suspend my license. I still remember that when the officer wrote the ticket, on the line where you indicate the speed the offender was traveling, he put 4 MPH. And people say cops don't care about their jobs.

No comments: